2010年10月16日星期六

today we celebrate joanne tee's birthday at MID VALLEY :)

tis is wat we did for tee ^^


hx tam
wai ying
jamine
boon
ling
me
sherene
xiaoLA
teng n xiao c r with them ><
so i din get the photo
firstly,sorry to my dears who waiting me so long :)
we having breakfast at delicious


xiao C,sherene,ling,sharon,
me,tee,xiaoLA,jasmine
me n xiao C
we ate the same breakfast
we cn't finish it so we campur :D
it just like one plate @@
xiaoLA,xiao C with her money,sherene,sharon
tee with black jacket
jasmine,ling,tee
our total price !!
after tat we went n took some photossssSSS
i hvn get it the photosssSSS :(
then we (me,xiao LA,sharon) hv our lunch at secret recipe :)
we wanted to get some surprice to tee
we prepared all the present like birthday card,bra with T underwear :D n cake
when she arrive,we sang birthday song to her..
1st stanza korea
2nd chinese
3rd english
4th english
we get some scolded from somebody who LCLY (f***)
:P
will be continue tomorow :D

没有评论:

发表评论